BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big Day in Santa Cruz-Winter Camping




























We camped in Santa Cruz after a huge storm that closed most of the campgrounds in the area. We own a cool little Scamp trailer and did some winter camping. I took the pictures with a little digital camera I use for my real estate pictures. I was standing on the cliff overlooking Steamer Lane.

































The lefts were working better than the rights that day.
The guy was setting up for his bottom turns after dropping in on these sweet waves.
I vowed to ride waves like this again someday. I wanted to go out but knew I was not in good enough surfing shape to even attempt it. I live in a great area in the mountains so the only time I get to surf is on camping trips like this. I am a Masters swimmer and stay in shape just to be able to surf again. Someday...









0 comments: